Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Male Leather Cuffs

My personal model! I think it looks good!
The hardest part of designing jewelry has been coming up with great jewelry (accessories) for men. I have been exploring leather lately, which is a completely new territory! It is fun, and with my background in fashion design I guess it made it a little easier. Yesterday I began experimenting with a few pieces of leather and a charm and came up with a new item for my shop!

I will have it available in several colors, but I needed to see what the final product would look like. I used tan suede so you would be able to see how it ties closed, originally it would be black suede.

So here it is! Let me know what you all think!

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. -Plato




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...